Monthly WordPress Support Plans
SIMPLE & CLEAR PRICING
Best for small WordPress sites and experienced users.
Best for small businesses and novices.
Questions? We’ve Got Answers
Get answers to your questions about WordPress Maintenance Support plans.
Why do I need a WordPress maintenance plan?
A WordPress maintenance plan is essential to keep your website updated, secure, and running smoothly. It ensures that your website is free from vulnerabilities and malware and that your plugins, themes, and core WordPress software are updated to the latest version. It also includes regular backups, uptime monitoring, and technical support to prevent any potential issues.
Can I change plans if I need to later?
Yes, you change plans anytime. As your needs change, we’ll be happy to work with you. Simply send us an email anytime after your WP support plan begins.
What comes with a WP support plan?
WordPress support plans include updates to your WordPress core, theme, and plugins, regular backups, security monitoring, uptime monitoring, and technical support. A professional plan also includes website customization, optimization, and content updates.
What issues do WordPress support plans cover?
There are dozens of possible issues, but the top areas of focus in a WP support plan are covering security issues, plugin updates, and addressing technical questions.
Here are nine issues that WordPress support plans cover:
- Security vulnerabilities: A WordPress maintenance plan can address any security vulnerabilities that your website may have. This includes ensuring that your website is up-to-date with the latest security patches and fixes.
- Malware infections: A maintenance plan can detect and remove malware infections from your website. This helps keep your website and its visitors safe.
- Plugin conflicts: WordPress websites often rely on multiple plugins to add features and functionality. A maintenance plan can address conflicts between these plugins to prevent issues such as errors, crashes, or broken features.
- Broken links: A maintenance plan can detect and fix broken links on your website. This is important for user experience and also for SEO purposes.
- Slow page loading: A maintenance plan can optimize your website for faster loading times. This helps improve user experience and can also boost your website’s search engine rankings.
- Other technical issues: A maintenance plan can address other technical issues that may arise on your websites, such as server errors, database issues, or website downtime.
- Website performance optimization: A maintenance plan can optimize your website for performance, such as improving page load times or optimizing images.
- Search engine optimization (SEO): A WordPress maintenance plan can help improve your website’s SEO by optimizing your website’s content, structure, and technical elements.
- Content updates: A maintenance plan for WordPress can provide support for regular content updates, such as adding new blog posts, updating images, or making other changes to your website’s content.